- Eveready SL 02 Desk Lamps (White) at 36% off
- 40% off on Shengshou Cube – 3x3x3 on Flipkart
- Nike Big Mouth 650 ml Water Bottle at 40% off
- Mothertouch Compact Cradle Deluxe (Red) at 25% off
- 25% + Extra 20% off on Maybelline Instaglam Box Wedding Edition – Pink
- Extra 20% off on Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner 2.5 g
- Extra 20% off on Maybelline Bold Matte by Color Sensational Lip Color 3.9 g
- Microsoft Wireless Controller (Black, For Xbox-360) at 15% off
- Lock & Lock Classics Food Container with Sauce Case at 14% off
- Lock & Lock 4 Piece Condiment Set (Plastic) at 14% off
DVD’s -Get upto 20% off on Pre-orders -Amazon
Get These Blue Ray DVD’s with upto 20% off on Amazon.
How To Buy DVD’s :
- Click Here To Select The Product
- Add to the Cart
- Proceed To Payment
About DVD’s :
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes “Man of Steel,” starring Henry Cavill (“Immortals,” TV’s “The Tudors”) in the role of Clark Kent/Superman under the direction of Zack Snyder (“300,” “Watchmen”). A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
About Amazon :
In Feb 2012, Amazon Seller Services made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products for free to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. With the introduction of the Amazon.in marketplace and launch of two new programmes – ‘Sell on Amazon’ and ‘Fulfilment by Amazon’ – sellers across India now have access to unlimited and free ‘virtual shelf space’ and a scalable, pay-as-you-go fulfilment and customer service offerings. Both programmes have successfully been used by more than two million sellers globally to sell to over 200 million customers worldwide and boost their sales. We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India by doing the heavy lifting, enabling them to focus on their core business functions and efficiently grow their business online.
Amazon.in is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.com, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, that opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995; and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.com.br. As used herein, “Amazon.com”, “we”, “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.