- Puma New Power Cat Backpack (Black and Blue) at 40% off
- Onida MO25CJS25B 25 L Convection Microwave Oven at 20% off
- 40% + Extra 35% off on Satya Paul Clutch and wallets
- DigiFlip Pouch for 7-inch Tablets (Black) at 50% off
- Karpine Flip Cover for Xiaomi Mi3 at 60% off on Flipkart
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition at 16% off
- Adidas Ice Dive Deodorant Spray at 45% off on Flipkart
- Ruchi Storewel 3 Pcs Set (1000 ml, 2000 ml, 3000 ml) at Rs. 199 only
- 50% off on Nahshon Baby Carrier (Coffee): Flipkart
- Minimum Rs. 10000 off on 39-42 Inch LED TVs: Flipkart
DVD’s -Get upto 20% off on Pre-orders -Amazon
Get These Blue Ray DVD’s with upto 20% off on Amazon.
How To Buy DVD’s :
- Click Here To Select The Product
- Add to the Cart
- Proceed To Payment
About DVD’s :
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes “Man of Steel,” starring Henry Cavill (“Immortals,” TV’s “The Tudors”) in the role of Clark Kent/Superman under the direction of Zack Snyder (“300,” “Watchmen”). A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
About Amazon :
In Feb 2012, Amazon Seller Services made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products for free to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. With the introduction of the Amazon.in marketplace and launch of two new programmes – ‘Sell on Amazon’ and ‘Fulfilment by Amazon’ – sellers across India now have access to unlimited and free ‘virtual shelf space’ and a scalable, pay-as-you-go fulfilment and customer service offerings. Both programmes have successfully been used by more than two million sellers globally to sell to over 200 million customers worldwide and boost their sales. We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India by doing the heavy lifting, enabling them to focus on their core business functions and efficiently grow their business online.
Amazon.in is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.com, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, that opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995; and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.com.br. As used herein, “Amazon.com”, “we”, “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.