- LG 32LB5820 32 inches LED TV (Full HD) at 21% off
- Sleek sound bar F&D E200 (2 Channel) at 34% off
- Motorola Back Cover for Moto E (White) at 51% off
- Aroma Lamp with Tealight Diffuser Set Air Freshener at 50% off
- Extra 10% cashback on laptop with HDFC bank credit card
- Vibro Super Delux – 111 150 W Hand Blender at 16% off
- Bestway Baby Tub (Pink) at 10% off on Flipkart
- Princeware Twister Container 1230 ml x6 (1230 ml) at 50% off
- BUCKAROO NEW EASTER BOOTS at 40% off
- Fogg Fresh Spicy Body Spray – 120 ml (For Men) at 25% off
Pen Drives -Get upto 50% off on Amazon
Easily take your favorite files with you anywhere with the portable Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive. Use it to transfer files from computer to computer, or bring your favorite pictures and music with you to share with your friends and family. Get This Pen Drives with upto 50% off on Amazon.com.
How To Buy Pen Drives :
- Click Here To Select The Product
- Add to the Cart
- Proceed To Payment
About Pen Drives :
Easily take your favorite files with you anywhere with the portable Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive. Use it to transfer files from computer to computer, or bring your favorite pictures and music with you to share with your friends and family. And with the included SanDisk Secure Access software, you’ll be sure your private files are protected and safe.
- Keep your digital world in your pocket in our smallest package
- Transfer and share photos, videos, songs and other files between computers with ease
- Store more with capacities up to 16GB
- Worry not because your SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive is backed by a 2-year warranty
About Amazon :
In Feb 2012, Amazon Seller Services made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products for free to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. With the introduction of the Amazon.in marketplace and launch of two new programmes – ‘Sell on Amazon’ and ‘Fulfilment by Amazon’ – sellers across India now have access to unlimited and free ‘virtual shelf space’ and a scalable, pay-as-you-go fulfilment and customer service offerings. Both programmes have successfully been used by more than two million sellers globally to sell to over 200 million customers worldwide and boost their sales. We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India by doing the heavy lifting, enabling them to focus on their core business functions and efficiently grow their business online.
Amazon.in is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.com, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, that opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995; and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.com.br. As used herein, “Amazon.com”, “we”, “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.