- 15% off on Alessia Hand-held Bag on Flipkart
- 33% off on meSleep Cushion Cover(Pack of 3) on Flipkart
- 50% off on Inc.5 Heels only on Flipkart
- Extra 10% off: DigiFlip Laptop Bag For 15.6 inch Laptop
- 40% off on Puma Digital Watch – For Men, Women
- 25% off on Belkin 6 Socket Surge Protector: Flipkart
- 30% off on Cubicfun Taj Mahal only on Flipkart
- 33% off on Barbie In The Pink Shoes: Flipkart
- Extra 35% off on Women Clothing: Flipkart
- 35% off on DigiFlip HP0016 Headphone: Flipkart
Get 17% off on Apple MagSafe Power Adapter: Flipkart
Apple Magsafe power adapter now at 17% off on Flipkart.
How To Buy Apple MagSafe Power Adapter :
- Click Here to visit product page.
- Add Product to the cart.
- Proceed to the final payment
About Apple MagSafe Power Adapter:
Specifications of Apple MagSafe Power Adapter – 60W
|Model Id||MagSafe Power Adapter – 60W|
|Model Name||MagSafe Power Adapter – 60W|
|Compatibility||MacBook and 13 inch MacBook Pro|
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year|
|Covered in Warranty||Manufacturing Defect|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Forceful Tampering, Burnt, Mishandling and physical damage|
|Warranty Service Type||Carry In|
The 60 Watt MagSafe Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector that ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain and helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector will light; an amber light lets you know that your portable is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives users an even easier and more compact way to travel.
Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.