- 15% Bath & Body Signature Shower Gel: Flipkart
- 30% off on Timberland Rectangular Sunglasses: Flipkart
- 30% off on Mineral Solid Women’s Tunic: Flipkart
- 53% off on Netgear WNA3100M Wi-Fi USB Mini Adapter: Flipkart
- 30% off on United Colors of Benetton Sneakers: Flipkart
- Get 20% off on Fresh Ocean Shower Gel: Flipkart
- Get 8% off on Game Craft My First Laptop: Flipkart
- Get 13% off on Barbie Fashion Gift Set: Flipkart
- Get 42% off on Davidoff Eau de Toilette: Flipkart
- Get 35% off on Listerine PocketPaks Strip: Flipkart
GoAir Offer 50% off on base fare Happy Women’s Day
Enjoy GoAir Offer and get 50% off on base fare on all booking made between 8th March to 10th March. Are you planning to fly in coming days? Then it is a good news for you. Deal will be live on Midnight 12 AM, March 8th.
How to get GoAir Offer 50% off on base fare
Select your source and destination
Select you date of journey
Choose your preferred flight
Use Promo code “GOWOMEN” to avail offer.
GoAir offer details are as follows
Offer valid: 8th– 10th march ‘13
Travel period: 8th March ’13 – 15th April ’13 & 1st Jul ’13 – 30th Sept ’13.
Offer: 50% off on base fare on using the promo code “GoWomen”
Offer valid on Go Smart Fares only and not on round fares.
Normal Cancelation / Rebooking Policy applies.
Book Tickets Online with GoAir Offer
Go Airlines (India) Ltd. is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group, The airline operates its services under the brand GoAir. GoAir launched its operations in November 2005. GoAir, a low-fare carrier launched with the objective of commoditizing air travel, offers airline seats at marginal premium to train fares across India. The airline currently operates across 21 destinations over 100 daily flights and approximately 707 weekly flights.
The GoAir route network spans prominent business metropolis as well as key leisure destinations across the Indian subcontinent. GoAir is currently servicing the airports at Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. Through this route network GoAir ensures a smart value-for-money option for both business and leisure travellers, without compromising on either safety or service factors.Google+